Effective Date: 2/6/ 2019
5. Sharing of PII: Affiliates. Unless prohibited by law, we may use and share PII with any company that may be legally affiliated with us (such as, for example, any parent, subsidiary, or brother or sister entity) for purposes of providing service and account maintenance, to help us design and improve products and services, and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you. If you supply us with your e-mail address, you may receive periodic messages from us with information specific to the App and required for the normal functioning of the App as well as for new products or services or upcoming events. If you prefer not to receive periodic email messages, you may contact us at Sales@cybertrng.com to update your email preferences.
6. Sharing of PII: Third-Party Service Providers. When you submit your PII on this App, we reserve the right to share it with a reputable third party that provides outsourced services for us (“Third Party Service Providers”). These Third Party Service Providers may include, for example, companies that (i) host, manage, and service our web servers, software and systems, (ii) provide business, data processing, or marketing services, and (iii) provide payment processing, fulfillment, and/or shipping services. Further, all such Third Party Processors are contractually bound by us to keep your PII confidential, and all information provided to or accessible by Third Party Service Providers is required to be used by them only for purposes of the service they are providing for this App.
7. Sharing of PII: Purchase or Sale of Businesses. We continually look for ways to improve our business. One such way of improving our business might be to buy or sell a company. If we buy or sell a business, databases containing PII will likely be transferred as part of the sale. In that event, we will use reasonable efforts to notify you before information about you is transferred to another party. If we buy a business, we will honor the requests of that business’ former customers regarding their PII. If, in connection with a sale, there will be material changes to the way PII is being used, affected consumers will be notified via e-mail and will be given the opportunity to opt-out.
10. Traffic Data. We reserve the right to collect and store indefinitely three (3) types of “traffic data”: IP Addresses, Referrers, and System Information. IP addresses are used by your computer, mobile phone, and/or tablet every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer, mobile phone, and/or tablet. A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser or app that references the Web URL you linked from. System Information includes time of access, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed of your computer, mobile phone, and/or tablet. We reserve the right to use this “traffic data” purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and for improving the content of this App. We will not use “traffic data” to attempt to identify your personal information; you will not be personally identified with “traffic data”.
11. Web Beacons. We may, in certain circumstances, use “web beacons” to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our App and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. “Web beacons” are graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to us information about your browser. The information collected through web beacons allows us to monitor the traffic on our App and information regarding who opens emails from us and for what purpose.
12. USA Patriot Act Notice. The federal USA Patriot Act (“USA Patriot Act”) provides generally for the operator of a communication host and law enforcement to be able to monitor any content, upon request of the operator. We anticipate fully complying with all our obligations, and availing ourselves of all our rights, under the USA Patriot Act.
14. Security. Information collected by this App is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and only accessible by certain authorized personnel within the Company. We are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security (for instance, by encrypting all data using 256-bit encryption methods) and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store at this App, and you do so at your own risk. You must promptly notify us if your PII is lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. We are not responsible for any such event, but will reasonably attempt to remove the compromised data from your account and update our records accordingly.
15. User’s Choice. You may choose not to provide any PII to us. If you do that, you will not be able to use the App.
17. Making Changes To Personally Identifiable Information. Registered users may make changes to their PII by accessing their account information page or by contacting us at Sales@cybertrng.com.
Cyber Training Technologies L.L.C.
Attn: Mr. Peter Mendez P.A.
1622 Hillcrest Street
Orlando, FL 32803
19. Subject Access Request. You may check your PII to verify, update, or correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. You can ask to review any of the information that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting us as indicated under our “Contact Us” page. Subject to certain exception prescribed by law, and provided we can authenticate your identity, you will be given reasonable access to your PII, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You may also ask us to change your preferences regarding how we use or disclose your PII, or let us know that you do not wish to receive any further communication from us.